Monday, February 8, 2010

Single Seat Mini Sand Rail Plans [If you love me ... kiss me ... Chapter 4]

rdquo; had the answer. Was the fault of that boy, who had wanted to Hikaru and certainly now still wanted. The one who had tried to manipulate it too. The first time I saw this guy thought it was a cheerful and friendly guy. I always was smiling at the demásy was taking more or less well with everyone, or so I thought Kei at first. When he discovered his true side it was too late, Hikaru had already taken too much affection. Then I lost that guy grabbed his best friend like an object rather than a person, Hikaru was separated from the influence Elyily rich, we can take advantage of it. "Together with the new?! Kei was pissed, well, more than pissed off angry. He did not like to take advantage of people, and less of a boy who seemed so nice. But he said Yabu then fucked him even more. -Con together, I mean a. .. ...- join grabbed Hikaru said that i kissed him aggressively "So. Kei
could no more. It hurt to see his friend so. How could he leave-it used for that boy? He took his things and was leaving the two boys kissing passionately.
....... Kei mir & Overhaul

0 comments:

Post a Comment