Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How Is The Claddagh Ring Worn

ica approached me. I did not expect get him. But do not bother me. She had something I liked. Perhaps that aura of happiness that characterized it, or perhaps even why parecíaa you. Then everything happened very fast. She came to me saying I had fríoy, before he could react, kissed me. It was a warm kiss, that made me feel good that day so cold, so I reciprocated. But after a while I started to feel bad. Queríaa I noticed that this girl, but did not want to hurteven more reason now, that the girl had asked me to leave. I knew he would say no, but still wanted to hear your advice. But again things have gone wrong. It seemed the world was against me. You passed by my side avoiding and ignoring my question I would have approached you. After school I went to you, to see that continue to ignore I got to mourn, sobbing got ask yourself why I avoided that what went wrong. You looked at me tenderly. At that moment I thought that as usual hug me and say I hadbeen a fool to think you could separate from me. But it was not, ignored me and walked away to where it was Keito, a boy who had recently come to school, and you started to talk to him.
Just then the girl had asked me to leave approached me and asked if I had decided on a response. I could not answer, so I said nonsense that made us both laugh. I saw as I exited the school. At that time must have a face that showed my sorrow for what she asked me if I was okay. I said no, I was very confused and did not know what to do. She iand need. I need your smile I'm happy every morning when I come to sleep. I need your jokes to cheer me up in a sad day. I need your love you give me whenever I'm with you. I need someone to tell everything I've done in a day, and the only person who listens to my silly stories you are.
I can quit, you can not leave the city without noticing the new home address. I do not want to see me, but I do for you. I do not want to accept that our friendship is over and that the last thing you have heard of your letter was well written and with good penmanship. If I never hear from you. I want to know one thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment