Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rare Poptropica Costumes

Not when you came to me and telling me everything you've done in the course of the day. No matter how silly it was, I always expected it in detail.

I'm afraid this writing, but I have the courage to tell you face to face. Des that day I've been avoiding. I vividly remember the day that you came crying to me, wondering why he had stopped to talk to you. Sorry . I feel with all my heart I've known ... I am sorry and I apologize for all the pain I've caused evitándote. I just want to forget completely. Although you or mea gentle breeze caressed my cheek. This was the last good feeling I felt on that day. I looked up. I saw two figures, a few meters from where I was, kissing. I determined to go, since it would be rude to stand there while a couple was kissing. But then I saw you. I could see your face filled with happiness, kissing the girl who had embraced. I started feeling bad. Do not understand why she had to be right now. Just as he had accepted my feelings for you, I had to give them up. dayent knew our friendship was over. I cursed myself for having fallen in love with you, but I was not brave enough to tell you that everything was fine, that would separate me from you neck. I left school. The last thing you saw was laughing with that girl. "If you're happy, I'm happy." I thought. So I left school with a smile to the face. been a month of this. After that day. I have not gone to close to you. While you still try to talk to me sometimes. I leave the city. I will go away. We'll meet again. I just wanted to write this letter to say goodbye.
Live happy. "
Atte. Nakajima Yuto

0 comments:

Post a Comment