Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mfc 7420 Brother Rear Paper Jam [If you love me ... kiss me ... Chapter 8]

s a very nice guy, do not know why Kei did not like him ... "And the other guy think he was let go a sigh of sadness. Hands stroked her back and felt the breath of someone close to your body. It made him shudder and a shiver ran through the body. "" Let me stay a while and "Chinen said" After I return to bring ...-"
Yuya did not know what to say. After having rejected a few years ago had never tried to do nothing but sit on his lap and sometimes embraced. But that was part of the personalityChinen, if he did he would not.
"" Okay ...- said in a whisper .- "
and turned and hugged the child. Welcome him in her arms. Showing you all the love he felt for him. "Why I can not respond? So everything would be easier ... "He thought, and embraced more strongly to the small, remaining steeped in the sweet smell. Yuto volvíaa mourn. Kei did not know what to do, he was afraid to ask something, not wanting her to feel obligated to say anything.So without further ado, Yuto caught in arms, that clung to Ely stopped shaking. She took it to bed, he leaned and whispered:
"" Sleep ... Sleep and forget ...-" The child smiled faintly at that comment and immediately fell asleep. Kei stared a few minutes and Yuto neck saw something that did not like. He had many brands, all red ... "So that's why he has not wanted to heal the wounds it under your clothes ..." He said to himself and stroked the sleeping boy's head. "- I'm sorry you had to go through this now said ...-Yuya ar to help with dinner.
"I finish my studies here," he said in the village where my mother lives there are no adequate methods. Yuya
was thought for a moment. "He's matured a lot ..." And he misled as he cut a finger.
- Are you okay? - China said a little worried. -If you do not ... "Sit here and do not move! I have to cure it fast or else ... Yuya grabbed the arm holding back laughter pequeñoy said
-Chii, only a small cut ... The two laughed for a while until the belly of Chinen asked for food and the preparation & oacute Yuyaand, at one point. It was a nice dinner, talked of many things, but Yuya did not dare tell the little that had happened with Kei, one of the reasons was I did not want to hurt him.
"I will prepare the sofa to sleep - Chinen said as he rose from the table and left the dishes in the sink.
"Wait ... I have only one bed and I sleep on the couch
"No, I sleep there," replied
Chinen I do not want to answer me "Yuya said in a stern tone, yet playful Go go to bed and go to sleep. Chinen smiled a little and left the kitchen leaving the dishes Yuyance again come to the school confirmed it.

A thrill, that feeling that I could not sleep all night, the bedroom window open and the sound of the wind howling as if he wanted to eat. I was really scared. It was the first night I was out of that dark, rhythmic breathing beside Kei managed to calm him a bit but was still very scared and could not help but shudder every time you hear a sound too strong.
suddenly felt as if the house door open, the wind blew strong, and the room door clashed cgainst the edge of the wall in a futile attempt to close. It was as if I were in a scary movie, even having to Kei by his side, I felt that was far from Ely that something very bad is about to occur.
began to hear a few steps, were very weak and blended with the sound of the breath of your partner, but was quite sure who came into the room, with a slow haunting, yet too fast. Started breathing too fast, felt he could not hold out much longer, the door of the room was

0 comments:

Post a Comment