Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Is Showering With Tiffanys Bracelet Okay?

Title: "Gossip Boy"
Couple: ...
Genre: Yaoi
Chapters: One shot
Author: Minna

Hikarii! Sorry I can not upload fic these days! T__T exams and I'm not really connect X__X
This One Shot I've written on the occasion of Birthday Caro! wiii OMEDETO! Here's your gift ^ ^, Have a blast:)



Gossip Boy - Have you heard the rumor about Nakajima-kun?
-No ... What happened?
"They say that will leave the school, do you remember that rumor that was dating a girl tworumor ... Some of my ... "
- already! .-
- Do you know what? - I looked up suddenly stopping running and there was Yuto smiling and laughing at me for me habit of talking to myself. "If I knew that I said I would appreciate it, but I do not say anything ... he is very capable of getting angry about it. "I smiled and told him I was just thinking for myself. I noticed that I do not believe it but I left running with the word leaving his mouth. "I'm tired of running, my legs hurt, not if you arrive before you leave for dance classes ... I have qhas done what he should have done Takaki me? ... I do not understand "
gathered my things, grabbed the bag and when I would raise Takaki saw behind the door, ran to hug him Ely slowly closing the door behind me. "I can still help Yuto ... Perhaps the girls prefer to talk about this instead of Yuto ... "
- Are you okay?
"Takaki already is again worried about my ..."
- Will I ever stop being so protective? - Answered annoyed.
-only care about you ...
Then we heard a conversation of voicesdo ... It was only out of compassion.
In Keito's voice was no pain, I was about to get to mourn. After these words there was a silence that made me forever. I looked at Takaki
and looked back at me and telling me he did not understand anything.
- Why ...
"I spend all day talking about Chii, with this smile on his face as if you could not think of anyone more ... It is obvious that you like ...
"Me? Keito Why I mention me? What are they talking about? Did they both had a relationship? Wait, says Keito, Yuto you gusto ... "Takaki took my hand and led me outside of school. A bitter tears were running down her rosy cheeks.
- Are you okay?
Now it was me who was concerned, the roles had changed. "What's wrong? Why cry? Does anything hurt? "
" Now you know your Yuto likes you ... Sooner or later you say that you too like y. .. y. .. And not come over to me for help ... I will never have a chance ... You will be my Chii ...
"Takaki, what are you saying? Why are you doing this? "" I sie

0 comments:

Post a Comment