Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bionicle For Sale In Canada

; Iacute; be a veterinarian. Who better than me to give cuddling puppies and kittens and help the mares to give birth and care for parakeets, hamsters and various animals? Had only had problems with spiders. But hey, not so many people have tarantulas at home, right? However, when neither the Kings nor the Tooth Fairy left me more than a thousand euros to afford tuition at private universities or enough money to go live in Zaragoza ... it also I had to discard the idea. I suppose the next step was to think "

caring for animals to human care ... so there will not be di conference. "Actually I do not know how it happened. I can not remember. Just know that we were in 4 of the ESO and everyone was talking and hurry up with that of your future . For medicine, hey. That does not look bad. I'm not disgusted blood or needles - if they did not have to pinch myself, of course - or scalpels. Nor more than 6 years accounted career. In the end, despite how much I complain, I like to study. So at that moment the race began to study, study, study, study, study and study to take note. Yat the end I went when you know perfectly well that study medicine. But I was not at all clear. And I had already made up my mind about my future. Shorter stroke, less study, more social, more contact with the patient. And then they called me. I called in early October, before the bridge. And I remember it rained a lot. And I remember that I ran out of enfermeríay had no umbrella. My parents wept, but this time with joy. And I do not know what to do. I was afraid to leave now enfermeríay start from zero again. That just did not fit. I do not know. I was scared to death. Still no room &; Iacute; to study the reflection of
fly or fight, or you face is that the dragon does not waste time with exit legs. But I decided to fight the dragon. Or at least try. I chose not to have to load into the consciousness with which would have happened if
. With 18 years and had too many that would have happened if behind me. So I went into medicine. And now, I'll start the Tecer year. And I learned a lot of things. Thousand names of arteries, nerves thousand, thousand muscular systems. I learned why we are in bad host when hungry. I learned how the eye humrisk. And although she cries, and kicks and I complained every minute of every hour of the difficult and overwhelming it is this race, I have no regrets. I do not regret my choice. And that, in essence, is what matters.



0 comments:

Post a Comment