Thursday, September 2, 2010

How To Animate Like South Park bendingdream

I think that Paracas and the Ballestas Islands and the baby sea lion took a role.
And also this morning. There could be so beautiful and blue for nothing. I liked even though the guide told me to draw the saw and sand in my eyes - which he did. But what is a bit of sand in comparison to the sun as opposed to the cloudy days?

I think it's like those times when you work hard and wake up early and do things as they should do and finally get a prize. For being so good. That cebiche could not be so good for nothing. And the sand so soft. And the beach without algae.
was
one day, people in the world. He started well and finished in the best way. I met friends who missed me and hugged my mother when I left. Yes It was a good day.

I think, above all, that wishes are granted. When I was 11 I was given the agenda of Harry Potter. In one of the front page next to the mirror of Erised was a line in which one could write what he wanted most. I, with my 11 years, I wanted that magic exists, go to Hogwarts adventure.
Today, with my 20 years, I still believe that this archstone done for thousands of years by the sea at the point of perseverance and never tire can make wishes come true. When the guide said he wished to return, I wanted the visa, go to Espanaye magical adventures that would make my way. To him, a friend of my brother, an eternal optimist and one of the most cheerful people I will never know, got his own.

Me too mine. I want to go

Paracas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment