Friday, May 28, 2010

Portland Cruisy Places Morning & Night

The sunny days do not like ... but lately in the mornings I like to see this type of sun which I usually like me and catches my attention. Rarely I liked this week on this question.

also

nights this week have been really very nice, I like to see from my window the moon and the wind that is allowed to see and feel these things are truly appreciated for who enjoy this type of thing.

I like to see how the wind moved the clouds quickly ... and still see the moon, was moving too slowly turning. Rarely

weather and my moods play an important role in my life. CHTMLX
En la mañana C
algo de verdad me burn indescriptible. En honor alo que hoy esta cancion me burn de mi gran significado for. ►


de K Only Human

Kanashimi no mukougishi of hohoemi ga aru to iu yo Kanashimi no

mukougishi of hohoemi ga aru to iu yo sono saki
Tadoritsuku of wa Nani ga bokura wo matteru?

Nigeru yuke tame ja oh ou tame ni deta hazu
Side of the tooi what Natsu no hi Ashita sae

Nara mieta you've tameiki
kedo Nagare's sakarau of fune no you Ima wa mae e
susume

Kurushimi no tsukita Basho's Matsu ga shiawase to iu yo Boku wa Mada
sagashite Iru no kisetsu hazure Himawari

Kobusasahi wo hi Matebo
nigirishime Akai Namida Kirari tsumeato or ochiru

Kodoku ni mo nara Naret tsukiakari Tayori Hane naki tsubasa or
of tobitatou
Motto mae e susume

kireta Amagumo ga michi nara nureta Kagayaku
Yami dake ga Oshiete kureru
Tsuyoi hikari tsuyoi
mae e susume Tsuyoku

0 comments:

Post a Comment