Friday, August 27, 2010

How Much Are Pearl Necklaces Worth

the trouble is costing me. I slip into my white coat and play with the stethoscope. I want to be the first to catch a newborn baby. I want to open heart surgery. I want to cure the common cold to young children. I want to pamper pregnant women and the elderly. I want to help dad with his mom and back pain with cervical problems. And you know when I'll be your maid to afford my independent life. In your house with your source and next to King Kong. We discussed a million times. And there is another desire. One tiny and adorable, which has been cultivated over a long time, well you know.

you want to travel. We've spoken a thousand times and we can talk about our future travel for hours. Well, actually we can talk for hours about any subject, including chocolate on that spot there. We have charted paths to the other side of the world: we decided to go to Japan tambiéna and New York . But we need not go that far, we are also going to conformábamos with Finisterre and see together the supposed end of the world. Maybe there and Michel find our Mattius individuals. However, halfway through the journey we have always been more present and que have always pledged to fulfill: Come to London! So your birthday is this escapade. Because it's time to move from words to deeds. Because maybe it is now - now we can go relax and plan as Erasmus, now that you are just starting, now that I'm still not up to the neck of hours in the hospital. So your birthday present. Which is also mine. So we're half way in November. Your late birthday gift and my gift in advance. We reserve habitacióny a modified planning. We billet plane. We have everything you need looked at. We have the opportunity to see Wicked, the two together in London. Sorry I can not take a play in which Idina Mendel is the protagonist, but believe me it's because that was not in my hand. We have the courage and desire. What do you say? I want to see me in London, in a million years . But we need to go this November. A perfect getaway to escape from all this that sometimes makes us too uphill. Escape notes, mothers, friends, disappointments of those that only we are among ourselves. Only one weekend, but we are able to take advantage of every minute. And et is all planned, little. Already taken the first step. Just keep going bit by bit. Just you, me and a lot of guiris-it-and-not-be-guiris. What do you say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment