Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Tight Is A Panty Girdle Supposed To Be Music meme II.

[info] allowustofly and has given me little letters, here we go again. I have had the H and although this time I found fewer songs, and my lists of Spotify and mp3 songs and I ended up discovering enough. Yay!

Here the list:

1. Hey There Deliah , Plain White Ts
2. Here comes the sun , The Beatles
3. Hey, Jude , The Beatles
4. Here Is Gone Goo Goo Dolls
5. Human, The Killers
6. Headlock, CHImogen Heap TMLXC
7. Hands Remember, Seabear
8. Hopelessly Devoted to You, Newton olivis Johnn
9. Hot Air Balloon, Owl City
10 . Today and yesterday , Pirates
And again an extra bonus songs ...


11. Have not met you yet, Michael Bublé
12. Hero / Heroine , Boys Like Girls
13. Hands down, Dashhoard Confessional
14. Halo, Beyoncé

0 comments:

Post a Comment