Sunday, August 22, 2010

Motiontrendz Ripper Scooter random thoughts.

nbsp;

good memories I have stored all very deep, it still makes me think a bit of damage on them. I thought it was because they were beautiful and it's movies. But I found not. What I like both those movies are hidden bits of my life. Let me loose curls, those who are already so long that tickle me by the shoulders and always will be yours as much as I try to tame them. who is angry with the world, because B did not deserve to die. . I have also been impacted by Summer, Pesola that mine was not called Summer. Put on the collar-shapedsalamander Polina gave me and I like both, both. Not for nothing comforts him sleeping and did not die in a hospital bed and droppers full of post-operative wounds. That I too have idealized the good things, while I did not realize the bad, I did not want to realize. In short, there are days I feel pretty fancy . I'm still curin wounds. That I'll be fine. Let me also comforts me to know that B died sleeping. That seems unfair to me too. I'm just your neighbor, and that kills me the lift and rememberB is dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment