Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Parts Of A Electric Motor Labeled the challenge of Z.

I have to warn you of something. I am very stubborn. Lot. I can do anything to be right. This is a demonstration of it, but there's more. I'll leave the list, and the challenge met. 10 songs that start with the letter Z. Not only that, but I tried not to repeat too (you know that the variants were thousands of songs with a Zoo, Fox and Zombie) and groups have sought relatively famous (you have U2 or Tokio Hotel, The tambiéna Cranberries). Here's your list.

1. Fox Plugged , Porta
2. Z-Ro the Crooked , Z-Ro CHT MLXC
3. Z Recipe, The Sundogs
4. Zoo Station, U2
5. Zombie Zoo, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (*)
6. Zodiac Sign , Babylon Zoo
7. Z, Tainles
8. Z Movie Saga , dthe Fratellis (*)
9. Zoom into me, Tokio Hotel (*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment