Monday, May 10, 2010

Discussion Questions Milk

Title: "Be happy ..."
Couple: Yamada Ryosuke and Nakajima Yuto (YamaJima)
Genre: Yaoi
Chapters:
Processing Author: Hikarii




EPISIODIO 5
was confused, nervous, anxious y. .. afraid, afraid of himself, of what had been about to do when he saw Yuto in your room. He looked down at the table. "I have not seen the letters ..." He thought, and fear invaded. I was afraid that the child read them and discover their true feelings. "I do not hate ..." thought "I want to approach him ... Ever want to be like before "A tear caressed her rosy cheek. "I can not mourn ..." His eyes were flooded with "not for him ..." He said toeza.
"- Is on Yama-chan? -"
"Yama-chan ..." Yuto thought "Why him and I can call it that ... no?". He nodded. Did not feel like talking. "" Do not worry ... Everything is going to solve ...-" Keito said this with a comforting smile and the two boys started to walk to school.

Lost in his thoughts and think only concentrated in Yuto. I had not heard that his little friend called him.
"- Yama-chan! -" He looked at his companion
surprised. When I was on there to? He smiled. Tried to be cheerful and happy. But despite all the efforts of more, Chinen noted that it was wrong.
"- and by Yuto Are not you -" made a face
d Ryosukeand understand nothing and stared at Chinen "How do you know?" I was surprised. "How can you tell I'm well by Yuto?
"" Yesterday Keito and I found it and told us all ...- said the small-Are you okay? - "
With tearful eyes looked Ryosuke and Chinen said
," Help me, Chii ... - "
Chinen not take it anymore. I wanted to see him smile like the day before. She approached him and gave him a sweet hug that made Ryosuke be put to mourn.
"" Stay with me ...- He said the major, "I do not want to be alone ... I never want to be alone ....-"
The child hugged him harder and embrace Ryosuke replied. Yuto

froze. "Did these two people are not ... Why estbent to get to the height of Yuto's eyes, he was sitting on a street corner, deep in thought. It seemed that he had heard nothing. But with a voice without feeling cold and said:
"" I know you're worried about me, but ... Can you leave me alone? - Keito is stand still so I said "Please ...-"
got up without saying anything and walked away leaving Yuto lost in his own confusion.

after China ran off had gone home and had locked himself in his room ignoring the screams of his mother. I was shaking. "Why has smiled ...?¿ Why?" He lay in bed, eyes swollen from time to mourn, and fell asleep.
A sound woke him. His head ached and sentia dizzy. He sought the place where the sound came and saw that it was his mobile phone.
"- Yes? - Answered without even looking at who called .- No. .. here are not ... - Said without enthusiasm "Nothing ... Goodbye ...-"
hung up the phone and went to sit in his desk chair without thinking what they had heard. A few minutes passed and suddenly China rose. He checked his watch: 23:35. "It is not possible ..." He grabbed a coat and ran away from home.

Walking the streets without direction. Pretty soon, they were lost. After what happened
had been walking aimlessly and had ended in a place he did not know anything. I did not know how to get back, and I could not call. He had left the Telefónica Móvilesmistakes-what would you do if you had done harm to the person you want and you felt that you never forgive ... And when I come back to rediscover what you see clinging to someone else? - Yuto smiled and patted the dog-head "Hachi
Yuto licked his hand, got off his lap and went jogging down an alley.
let out a sigh. "It is like coming home ... I will be looking for?" Yuto thought. At that moment he saw a shadow near him. I felt many steps. It was starting to scare. After a moment, he saw four figures in the dark. They were muscular men and saw that one had a knife with him.
"- What do we do with the boy?" - Said one of the men .- "
" "Maybe we ...- heard a female voice said,"
"- Did you kill? - Answered another. Yuto
shuddered. I was afraid, I was shaking. Wanted to run. But he could not move. I had no energy to do so. Ryosuke

had begun to walk again, went through many streets and squares that did not know. He had said many times that when you lose not move from where he was. But I could not sit still. Then he saw Yuto talk to a dog. Halt. "That monkey thought" What would you be saying? Suddenly he forgot the things that happened with Yuto. Cared only get to hear what he said. But could not. It was too far. But his eyes could see from that distance des sad.
At that time about four men s

0 comments:

Post a Comment