Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pinewood Derby/dune Buggy It is not the end ... is the beginning of the slow.

but managed to make you feel, so it's not all bad.

I chose this life, my religion and although the question mark, you know that certain things will not die on me, I know that my new beginning is not as atrocious as past years, but I promise to be a bit happy with these little big things achievement on the backs of others, but I remind you that they will not know how those years, so I just tell you that although right now talking about 2 people and I included that I take you in my way ... Remember that this is not new to me, only my new doubts and my dark thoughts were asleep and slowly eat me.

just feel some remorse, but more I can do if that's what makes me happy for now. Remember me now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment