Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Templates

... I love the feeling that only I can create with "that" you can not explain, it surely is a special feature in which I hajar an answer, is something I've dealt with years but I find no answer yet, perhaps it is better not to find be lost magic.

I'm in a time which I am enjoying both, my joys are sensations are reading everything I love, are the musicians who sing, all I see and read, my vices, my comings and goings after watching what catches my attention, my animals with me more than anyone else, what I think and think and I have doubts about a religion to me is being extinguished.

A amenecer like today was something that I can not really explainMITA
what tod hi Akane-no dogs or foxes, coy nee wa yakusoku
wasureta no deshou Kaze no chigiri shoka of kieta futari modorenai

Ondo otto you you you dog's hanbun
natta kono heya wa kyou you chirakashite yure tsukare nemuru

jouzu trends of damashite ne wa suki de kirai kotoba no shyness nor imagoro natte itai hodo kimochi dakara bokura wa sayonara itsuka eye or furiatta ne to te kedo mou au koto deshou wa Saigo no been no wa yasashii trends trends deshita wasurenai MITA what tod hi Akane-no dogs or foxes omoidasu deshou itsuka nee
hatasenakatta futari yakusoku or idaite arukidasu

0 comments:

Post a Comment