Monday, May 10, 2010

Windows 7 Extigy Drivers Mom Day!

Well today is Mother's Day. A date which will undoubtedly bring me many memories .... why I like this date, more aside for the celebration of my sainted mother. Glad
reveal and make your mind ... Glad
5:00 a.m. wake wings listening to all the songs that most people engaged in their breasts.

► Play the song of Kalaf Lady Denise brings me plenty of memories ... not only the fact that is mother's day, but try this song for some time with someone very special to me ... although I have a lot to her perfume still can not get to meet them, that was one of the things I liked.

primary was also very special to me. Felipe Bueno pss

in my mind and do not flaunt this woman both of whom I speak is pretty my friend gull his name is ... my mother!

To you your life you gave me your love and your space to you that you carried in your belly pain and tiredness

To you who fought tooth and nail brave at home and anywhere you

A fresh rose April
to you my faithful cherub
to you I dedicate my poems my being
wins my respect to you lady lady lady

And to do that much-vaunted
woman of whom I speak is pretty my friend gull
his name is my MOTHER !!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment