Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Streaming Film Gloria Guida

The days go by ... do not stop for a second ... but why it takes so long? truly is something tired and distressing at the same time. Some discomfort

creates the future of others ... when you face the limited space in the world in 3 or 4 years, but I do not see things that way too?

There is nothing in me at this time to think about it ... Usually cause mixed feelings.

all have a purpose in our lives ... But this is true? not understand it.

certain age may have to make decisions and that they form my better future, but I have not yet ... Does that make me less? or there is some limit to decide what you really want to do? What to do when people espwere the best of you?

I do not understand the things that I can really do ... still do not find that in me

I have no such answers yet ... but it is painful with the passage of time and the echo of people ringing my ears is really exhausting.

Everything is unclear at this moment ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment