Monday, May 3, 2010

How To Convert Sony Memory Stick Duo To Sdhc

period to lose in high school, was one of the worst periods of my life, including UT, I've always said. ALL

I miss all of 2003 to 2006 women loved to wake early. I loved this transition in which I managed, and as we drove, I loved how we looked, as we spent hours talking about love, I loved how your words matched your note, I loved how your 50 years played with me, but what I love most is how I spent lolita play that role in which I get carried away, we got carried away, no time, there was nothing.

I only have my memories, I only have the memory of your words of wisdom, which I carry with me, and not stop thinking.

swear not to go through the eternal sleep I get at most bakunai
tomete Toki wo zutto itai isshoni


Terekakushi that you serifu Mitsumeau you shunkan
you jikan Anata to Iru
Tarinai kedo
Saishuu Densha miokuru shimete
Made nigiri te kureta yasashisa ga ureshii
Sarigenai yo

Otogibanashi
Sugu of Nara Anata no Iru no asu e yukeru of ...
Every time, everyday, everything ... Kotoba you shinakute
of Anata wa watashi no
Tokubetsu that Basho
Moshi negai ga hitotsu tatta you kanau Nara
big part futari no jikan wo kamisama tomete yo ... Jikan yo

tomare tonight
tatta hitotsu no Boku no Wagamama Dakedo sore wa kanawanai

Kono yo bred kashisa tsutaetai
Ichi Nichi-day jikan tatta nijuu
Tarinai hyakku weaken yo jikan Sore
are big part Mitsukeru yo motto motto
blushing
no ii toko Kondo wa itsu aeru
no? Nando
you ittara shitsukoku omowaresou
Fuan to kibou hanbun zutsu Kono omoi wa
kawaranai
Tabun zutto Kimi wa boku wo dou omotteiru no you?

Every time, everyday, everything ...
Koishii nukumori to
of naranai Kotoba wo kokoro no koe wa sunao
Korekara heads of tsutaete miseru
Ugoki hajimeta talkie kamisama tomete yo wo ... Wagamama de ii no


Kaeshitakunai to itte yo Anata ga watashi wo Nara nozomu no
Mayowazu of soeru wo kokoro yo let's

Every time, everyday, everything ... Kotoba
of Anata wa watashi shinakutemo
n

0 comments:

Post a Comment